What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to get your soulmate on your arm 48 hours from now
- There is a specific formula to finding, mutually attracting and keeping your Soulmate
- There is a dynamic to relationships and attracting your soulmate
- The art of attraction in the age of disconnection
- Spend the rest of your life with your soulmate
- Avoid the top 10 ways to repel your soulmate
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Attracting a Soulmate scores 70.99/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://attractingasoulmate.com/index.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: attractingasoulmate.com you’ll also be taken through to attractingasoulmate.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)